Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just Be The Champion

More awesome things happened on my blogging hiatus! My friends and I took a quick Labor day vacay to Las Vegas last year to see the Britney Spears Piece Of Me show and goof around as girls do. My love of Britney is pretty apparent in the blog. Many of my blog titles are unrelated to the posts, but happen to be song lyrics that I'm into at the time. So, it should be no surprise that this trip was not only prioritized, but prioritized in the middle of a school year.

We ended up being pretty lucky and found a roundtrip nonstop flight from New Orleans to Las Vegas over Labor Day weekend. People kept warning us that it would be very hot, but we found that it was comparable to Louisiana. It was packed with people from Los Angeles that drove in to party for the holiday.

The streets were pretty crowded and we did some sightseeing. After that, we went to a day spa and booked a poolside cabana and had a pretty chill day.

Spa Selfie! From Right: Fallon, Tina, Jeanna
 We also went out to some clubs and took some pretty grainy selfies. We had an amazing time dancing and people watching. It was super nice to be out of teacher mode and hang out with my friends.

At Drai's turning up.
Of course we had to see Britney! Thats what we came for! I wish I would have brought a more sparkly dress. Apparently, I missed the memo.

Ready to see Britney!


We had a great time! The show was phenomenal! I happy cried like a complete dork and my friends made fun of me. Whatever, I have no regrets. Also, this was the much talked about Vegas show where Britney told the crowd about her cheating boyfriend. So, we got to part of breaking news and that was pretty exciting. She had Perez Hilton as her special guest, but we didn't see any other celebrities in the crowd.

So cool!
We had so much fun in Las Vegas that we were kind of sad to return to Louisiana. Oh well! I guess that means we have to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment