Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Don't Stop Now

Last Friday I finished my last day of teaching for this school year. This is normally a celebratory time as I get to enjoy the best part of teaching ... summer. This year is different. I have had four luxurious days of summer. Tomorrow I start my masters program at LSU. I'm really excited to be a student again, but I am not excited about spending the next three summers in school. 

If you're wondering how one spends a four day summer, then you should know I've had two massages, a swamp tour, boiled crawfish, pool time, and a day of errands and hanging with my furry companion, Clotilde. 

Now, it's time to prepare to be Forever LSU all over again.

5 comments:

  1. Dear swtor player.

    There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.

    Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Swtor Credits EU

    ReplyDelete
  2. More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

    If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

    It has pistols, Kniver and keys,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

    End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.




    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff for your works,keep going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there eveybody needing High Frequency Welding Machine ?
    if needing plz contact me:
    mail:hgs@dongxiong.com

    -----------
    web: davison-machinery .com

    ReplyDelete